Even though you don’t feel like yourself right now, you aren’t broken. And you aren’t weak or crazy either. You are human.
I know you are probably the person that people go to when they need help. But it ok to ask for what you need. And it’s ok to receive support, not just during stressful times but anytime.
Counseling is not a place where you or your experiences will be judged. Instead, going to counseling is an act of self-love. By creating the space to invest in yourself, you are investing in the life you desire to create.
Welcome, I’m Marci Payne, a Licensed Professional Counselor in Missouri
I help you create a space where you feel heard both inside and out.
I witness the challenges you are facing. And I reflect your strengths to you.
And together, we illuminate the places you feel stuck. By shining light on the ways that you get in your own way and the patterns that hold you back.
I guide you to access your own wisdom and truth. So, you find your way back to yourself.
And once again, you feel empowered to create and lead a life that is more aligned with what matters to you. By doing only your part to create more fulfilling relationships that support you instead of drain you.
What is my special blend of therapy skills?
I help you create fulfilling relationships by first transforming the relationship with yourself. And I do this by blending family systems, self-love practices, and mindfulness.
If you are looking to heal and transform the parts of yourself or your life that are no longer working for you, then schedule a free 15-minute phone consult with Marci. Together we will decide if I’m the best therapist to help you go from surviving to thriving.
As Seen In
Want to know the nitty-gritty details on Marci’s professional background?
- I have a Bachelor’s in Psychology from University 0f MO-Columbia (1995) and a Master’s in Clinical Psychology from Eastern Illinois University (1997)
- I have been working in the mental health field for over 20 years. During this time, I’ve provided counseling for children, teens, adults, families, groups, and couples.
- I have 6 years of post-graduate training in Bowen Family Systems Theory (2010-2016).
- I have 17 hours of training in Discernment Counseling.
- I have completed 26 hours of training in “Transforming Self-Bullying + Self-Sabotaging Habits into Self-Loving Actions” (2019-2020).
- I have completed 24 hours of training in Mindful Self-Compassion (2020).
If you have more questions about counseling, feel free to check out the FAQs and Fee pages. And to have a conversation about what it would be like to work together, schedule your free 15-minute phone consult here.
*Note: Marci is a counselor/therapist based in Lee’s Summit who provides online counseling for adults who live in Missouri. I provide individual counseling for men and women from all over the state (including Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Blue Springs, and beyond) who want to love themselves and their relationships again.