This is what happens when women say NO to people-pleasing
and YES to Embody Your Worth
Because let’s be real...you’ve been living your life based on what you think others expect of you, and it’s exhausting. Living your life based on what others want from you is draining your energy and confidence.
You’ve always been a natural caretaker, peacekeeper, and people pleaser, trying to make others happy or proud of you. Somewhere along the way, though, you woke up and realized you have lost yourself. You decided it was time to do more for yourself.
You started making some changes in your daily life and relationships, and you thought you would feel more confident and free to be yourself. Instead, you get stuck feeling guilty and returning to old patterns. Before you know it, you are back to overdoing in your work and relationships, in hopes that no one will think less of you.
Now, you find yourself standing at a threshold, both desiring and afraid to cross over. You are so tired of worrying that others will think you are selfish or not good enough. As a result, you feel like you can no longer ignore what is awakening inside of you. You are more than the roles and responsibilities people have put on you. Your dreams and needs matter too!
It’s just been hard to create the space to listen to what’s true for you, but you are ready. Ready to get to know yourself better, so you can make choices that are more connected to your values, dreams, and desires. You are ready to receive the support and space to do so.
That’s where Embody Your Worth comes in.
A 7-month group coaching program will help you get to the root of what keeps you feeling disconnected from your true self and the life you desire to build. I will help you intimately get to know yourself and your dreams, including knowing exactly when and how you sabotage yourself. Learning how to move out of directing your life and choices from fear or guilt, and instead cultivating energy and courage to go for what you really desire in any area of your life.
I want you to have the support and space you need to nourish yourself on a deep level, while you uproot patterns you’ve been operating from most of your life. I’ve designed this program to be spacious over a 7-month period, so you have time to apply and integrate what you are learning. You will also receive support from me, as well as being a part of an intimate group of integrity-seeking women.
So consider this my personal invitation, and imagine what would be possible if you had…
- Tools to care for yourself on a daily basis, so you can put yourself first, instead of ignoring your needs and feelings.
- Clarity on what drains and fills you up, so you can make decisions with more ease and less guilt.
- Trust in yourself, so your first thought isn’t what will others think, but instead what do I need.
- Boundaries that feel good to you, so you have the energy to go for your dreams and deepest desires for your life.
Are you ready to grow your confidence and energy, so you can bring your dreams into reality?
Be the first to know when registration opens in 2022!
Welcome! I'm so happy you are here.
If we haven't met before, I’m Marci Payne, a women’s empowerment coach, psychotherapist, and self-love illuminator. I help women create lives and relationships that they love from the inside out. And I do this by helping you recognize and own your inner strength, worth, and wisdom instead of feeling endlessly trapped in proving, grasping, and searching for your enoughness.
Looking back, I defined my worth on what I could do for others and what I could achieve. When I I felt like I wasn’t good enough to receive love and attention from others, I focused on where I could achieve and strive for perfection even more. I was looking for love in all the wrong places, and I was getting farther and farther away from myself.
I eventually spent years in therapy, which helped me understand myself and shift some patterns in my relationships, but I never got to the root. That is, how a part of me felt unworthy. Not worthy to receive what I needed and desired in relationships, in my business, and with my health.
Luckily, my journey didn’t end there. I started working through what led me to feel unworthy in the first place. And I learned that I had absorbed what others put on me, including their wounds, stories, and expectations. And it was keeping me stuck in overdoing to prove my worth, instead of knowing my worth wasn’t defined by others.
Gradually, I shed long-held feelings, beliefs, and roles I had carried with me most of my life. Which resulted in me now having more space, energy, and confidence to actively create the life I truly desire from the inside out.
Now, when the part of me that feels unworthy to receive shows up, I know exactly how it feels and how to shift back to the truth. That my value is innate and no one and nothing can take it away from me!
Helping Women Reclaim Their Innate Value
Beyond myself, I’ve helped countless women in my counseling practice stop living the life their parents, ex-partners, and society want for them. And start feeling safe to trust and be themselves again.
The more these women know their true selves, including their feelings, needs, and dreams, the easier it is to make decisions based on this inner knowing instead of pressure, guilt, or fear. Then something amazing happens, instead of feeling weak for recognizing they have needs, they begin feeling strong for knowing what and how to meet their needs.
All of these shifts help women like you embody the truth of knowing you are worthy of building a life you love. And this is exactly what the world needs more of, people recognizing and shining their light and LOVE. And this is all starts inside.
You are invited to Embody Your Worth
Where I guide you to know, trust, and love yourself enough to make decisions from an empowered and nourished place within. I help you create the space and support you need to stop abandoning your needs and desires. And to stop hiding behind proving your worth in overdoing for others.
Over the space of 7-months, we will be diving into the Embody Your Worth framework:
Pillar 1: Clarity
- Better understand what self-love is (and choose one area of self-love you desire to strengthen)
- Gain clarity on how the people-pleasing pattern shows up for you and in what areas of your life
- Identify what roles and messages you have absorbed from others (and choose the one you want to release)
- Identify the dreams you have for yourself and your life (and choose what dreams you desire to bring to life over the next year)
Pillar 2: Energy
- Learn a daily practice that helps you know how you feel and give yourself what you need
- Develop a deeper understanding of your own energy levels and what adds or drains your energy
- Create a self-care plan for meeting your needs on all levels, mind, body, heart, and soul
- Better understand boundaries in relationships and how to communicate what you need
Pillar 3: Trust
- Develop a deeper awareness of how the people-pleasing pattern shows up for you in your thoughts, feelings, and habits.
- Choose one sabotaging habit and negative message to shift.
- Better understand how to listen to your inner wisdom, even if you’re experiencing doubt, guilt, or fear
- Learn how to shift self-judgment to self-forgiveness for past mistakes and missteps
Pillar 4: Courage
- Learn how to make decisions based on what really matters to you
- Create inspired and empowered action steps to bring your dreams more to life
- Learn how to witness and respond to emotions when you are stretching outside your comfort zone
- Celebrate all that you are becoming and reclaiming
There are two ways to join me: Community & 1:1. Each level will receive:
- Bi-monthly live group calls, 1.5 hours in length.
- Experiential Learning: Group calls will be interactive. Teaching will be balanced with experiential exercises, such as small-group sharing, reflective journaling, and guided meditation.
- Deepening Home Practices: You will receive practices, tools, and journal inquiries to deepen your understanding and integrate what you are learning between group calls.
- Community: You will receive access to an online community of like-minded women. Together, we will co-create a community where you are heard, encouraged, and accepted wherever you are on your journey of enoughness.
Are you ready to cultivate more courage, energy, and inner trust?
Embody Your Worth begins in 2022
Get on the waitlist and be the first to receive an invitation with all the details!