You are so tired of feeling like you aren't enough.
This feeling keeps you hiding parts of yourself. Not putting yourself out there to go for what you really desire in life, work, and relationships.
Or it keeps you pushing yourself, yet sacrificing your health and happiness. Because you keep feeling like you need to prove your worth by doing more.
Or this feeling can even contribute to de-valuing yourself in relationships and systems you live and work in. Resulting in you going along with things you aren't ok with to keep the peace.
You long to know it's ok to be more fully yourself.
Instead of disappearing or pressuring yourself, imagine loving yourself enough to make different choices.
Self-love isn't about being the perfect version of you, it's about loving yourself enough to:
- Set boundaries with yourself and others
- Speak up for what you believe in
- Tend to your emotions instead of ignoring them
- Say what's not working in your relationships
- Stop over-spending to prove you are successful
- Stop working on your days and nights off
- And start investing in yourself, your dreams, and your needs
How does this sound to you? Are you ready and willing to liberate parts of yourself that have gotten in the way of the happiness, relationships, and success you desire?
Get ready to transform fear into love
In order to elevate out of acting based on fear, pressure, or shame, you need to transform the inner dialogue you have with yourself. You know the inner critical voice that talks you out of believing in yourself and taking better care of yourself. This voice means well, but it needs your help. It doesn't need you to tune it out, it needs help feeling safe.
And I have the roadmap to guide you to connect with this inner voice, so you can go from being motivated by fear to being motivated out of more love for yourself. I've helped many men and women one-on-one through this process, and am excited to be offering this transformational process in a group format.
Self-Love Groups for Women
I have created these groups with you in mind. The teaching, tools, and practices you will experience in the self-love group were handed down to me by Christine Arylo, the Founder of the Path of Self-Love School. I am so excited to share how I and many other women are choosing to act from a place of loving truth instead of from a place of self-criticism, guilt, and shame.
In each self-love group, you will receive:
- Weekly Groups: All groups are approximately 2 hours in length.
- Interactive Learning: Group meetings will be interactive. Teaching will be balanced with group discussion, reflective journaling, and guided meditation.
- Deepening Home Practices: Each week you will receive practices to deepen in your understanding and growth between group meetings.
- Community: You will be apart of a supportive community of women. My intention is that you will be heard, seen, and accepted wherever you are on your journey of personal transformation.
*All self-love groups are currently meeting online, so you can join from anywhere.*
Choose the level of support you need
Like the mythical phoenix animal, you will learn to meet challenges by letting go of what is no longer working for you. So you can reclaim the truth, love, and worth that already exists inside of you. All in a supportive group of women holding space for you
Phoenix Emerging: 6-Week Self-Love Group
Learn to shift out of self-criticism and self-sabotage and into self-compassion and self-trust. Over the 6 weeks, you will get to know the sabotaging force inside of you, what this part of you needs to feel safe, and how to act from a place of love and truth. So you can make choices and live your life from a place of loving truth instead of fear, guilt, and pressure.
You will be invited to choose one inner critic and/or toxic habit that you want to work with throughout the group. By the end of the 6 weeks, you will have learned a process that can be replicated after the group ends. So you can continue elevating out of thoughts and habits that hold you back and/or burn you out!
Some of you may already have some ideas on what is ready to shift, but if you don't that's ok too. We will cover common habits and criticisms that women get stuck in. And I will guide you into a greater understanding of these parts of yourself, so they can be healed and liberated.
In the 6-week group, we will cover the following:
- Week 1: Meet Your Inner Critic (Types, Triggers, and Toxic Habits)
- Week 2: Get to Know the Cost of Your Inner Critic's Lies & Find the Loving Truth
- Week 3: Discover what Motivates Your Inner Critic & Meet Your Inner Wisdom
- Week 4: Get to Know Your Inner Wisdom & Activate Self-Trust
- Week 5: Transform Self-Sabotaging Habits into Loving Actions
- Week 6: Activate Self-Compassion & Gather Support
- Limited to 8 women
- Group will last 7 weeks total (with one week off between weeks 3 and 4 to deepen and integrate what learning)
- Investment: $600 one-time payment (or two-payments of $310 each)
- Led by Marci Payne, Licensed Professional Counselor and self-love guide
- Dates and registration details coming soon (Get on the interest list here!)
Phoenix Rising: 6-Month Self-Love Group
- Dreaming and feeling into the details
- Coming in 2022
Do you want to let go of what no longer works for you and reclaim your value?
Lastly, know this is not group therapy. These groups are to guide you and hold space for your personal transformation. In doing so, we will practice seeing each other as already whole, and not someone that needs to be fixed.
If you are ready to receive support and shift out of self-sabotage and criticism, then schedule a free 15-minute phone call with Marci. Together, we will decide which of my offerings best meets your needs.